Jack Schmitt Ford wants to make everyone’s car buying experience easier, more fun, and more convenient. We have introduced the availability of “Test Drive at Home” in recent months and it has been met with tremendous success. Our new and existing clients have found it convenient to have the vehicle brought to their home or office to evaluate and start the purchase process.
At this time, the program does have some rules and restrictions and we wanted to lay those out here:
- Currently only available in the State of Illinois within a 25 mile radius of the dealership.
- Currently available by appointment only and with 48 hours advance notice.
- Currently unavailable during certain peak hours.
- Must be approved by dealership sales manager.
- Sales manager may wish to speak with client prior to appointment to make sure that the vehicle meets any budgetary criteria, has correct equipment and features, etc. before sending the product specialist to your home.
Offering this service does require adjusting employee schedules at times and we are doing this more often due to the pandemic and busier schedules, but we ask for your patience with availability at this time.